Erythrocyte Sedimentation Tubes These tubes bind calcium ion, preventing blood clotting in the body. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate determination tubes can be produced in different volumes according to manual measurement or automation depending on the area of use. One of these tubes, citrate tubes, is buffered and produced with sodium citrate solution. The amount of citrate added into the tube is specially adjusted so that the blood and citrate ratio is 1/4. Erythrocyte sedimentation tubes are vacuum and disposable, just like other blood collection tubes. Depending on the preference of the companies, it can also be produced as prebarkodlu.
Sampling Using Erythrocyte Sedimentation Tubes
A blood sample taken from the vein is thoroughly mixed. If the erythrocyte sedimentation tubes are held in a vertical position, the erythrocytes will begin to collapse to the bottom. The amount of subsidence observed at a certain time, starting from the peak to the bottom, will give us the rate of erythrocyte sedimentation as a result of the test. You can also observe the stages of erythrocyte sedimentation rate in the tube in which you receive blood. These phases:
- It occurs in a roll shape and with little collapse in the first 10 minutes.
- By 40 minutes, the collapse continues at a constant speed.
- Cells that begin to collapse to the bottom slow down in the last 10 minutes and collect to the bottom of the tube.
Blood that you will take into this tube should not be kept outside the measurement. It should not be exposed to any heat or any external effects when measuring. Measurements with erythrocyte sedimentation tubes should be made strictly in laboratory environment. Sodium fluoride potassium oxalate tubes, you can also check out our article.
Standard Conditions Of Blood Collection
There are general rules for blood collection. These rules are followed as much as possible when taking blood from the patient. Even if blood is taken when it is not followed, tests may not give the correct result.
- Blood intake hours are generally held from 8:00 to 11:00 Dec.
- Avoid heavy activities 3 days before blood removal.
- Do not consume alcohol, especially for the last 24 hours, a few days before removing blood. This will cause your values to be incorrect.
- Starve 10 or 12 hours in advance without giving blood.
- After 22:00 the night before you go to the test, eat nothing, if possible, just drink water. The foods you consume can cause changes in your blood values.
- Remember the previous blood transfusion. If you gave blood sitting down, give blood in the same position again. This makes it easier to compare your values.
- Take deep breaths 10 minutes before giving your blood and give yourself the opportunity to relax.
Things You Shouldn’t Do After Blood Is Taken
- An intensive tourniquet should not be applied to the person during and after blood intake.
- Erythrocyte sedimentation tubes should not be violently shaken after the blood collection process is finished.
- If the blood is to be transferred somewhere, a quick draw with the injector should not be performed.
- Cooling or heating should not be applied to the blood.
- Do not leave the centrifuge you made into the blood halfway.
- Do not exceed the time required to separate the serum. The maximum time you need to wait is 2 hours.
- Blood should not be dry.
- Care should be taken not to remove blood from the area with a hematoma.
If these are not followed, the results of your blood test will be incorrect. In addition, the condition of hemolysis in the blood will also increase.
Trust us with your health with TTT World
Erythrocyte sedimentation tubes as TTT world family, we guarantee your health not only with blood tubes but also with all our medical products. Health occupies an important place in all our lives, and no one wants to think about an unhealthy life. We also protect your health with the assurance of quality service. In our own blood tube factories, we produce and offer sterile products with extremely innovative technology. The success of our products continues to make a lot of noise not only in Turkey but also in the world. We increase our success by exporting many of our products to health institutions internationally.
You can get the blood tubes you want from our company.Juliette: Not only blood tubes, but also all the medical products you need can be found in our company. For those who cannot find a PCR test due to the corona virus disease that has emerged in recent years, we provide these tests as a company. Everything you need in terms of your health comes to your door with TTT World Assurance.
As TTT World, we support the developing success of the health sector in Turkey and also announce our name abroad. We produce all the products we produce with the same care and care. We continue to move forward without disturbing our quality without making mistakes in any products produced with quality assurance approved by the Turkish Standards Institute. Not only you, but all the companies that work with us are at the right address with TTT World.